Benefits of Membership
Why Join the Chamber?
Your Success is our Passion!
Your Involvement is Important!
We are Stronger Together!
Committed to Your Success
We exist to help you grow your business and to support the economic vitality of our region. By investing in the Chamber you invest in your business and the future of the economy you depend on.
Our Chamber members:
- Have regular opportunities to network with other local business leaders and community leaders from across our region.
- Connect with a wide range of other local companies and business owners.
Advertising for your business:
- A business listing and profile on our Chamber website that you control. We receive over 20,000 member directory views and referrals each year.
- A listing in our annual activity guide magazine that is delivered to local businesses and visitor centers throughout the surrounding area each year.
- Exposure in our regular newsletter by submitting info you want to share to our subscribers, and through monthly member-to-member discounts.
- You'll also have access to a variety of advertising and sponsorship opportunities to help you gain recognition and stand out as a community supporter.
Access to Workshops and Trainings
Attend events that will provide you and your employees with the knowledge and skills to succeed.
An invitation to participate in our Chamber committees and task forces that work to make our community better:
- Economic Vitality
- Grow Osceola
- Trails Coalition
- Chamber Ambassadors
- Event Volunteering
As a Chamber member, you will be part of an organization that has provided leadership for the Osceola region for over 30 years.
Fun Local Events:
- Ladies Night Out
- Doe on the Go
- Light Up Osceola
- Harvest Bazaar
- Wheels & Wings
- Osceola Parade
- Osceola Community Fair
- Osceola Farmer's Market
- Rhubarb Fest
- Celebrate Osceola
- Valley Brew Fest
Or drop us a line if you have any questions!
Whether it's job postings, specials that you're having, news that you want shared.
Will grow our economy as the only organization that promotes every aspect of our regional economy from helping start up companies to supporting industry groups.
The Chamber has created a variety of membership levels designed to match the specific needs of your business. Take a moment to review them or contact our staff today to become a member of the leading business organization in our region.
Who should NOT join the Chamber?
- Businesses that DON'T want to grow their local exposure.
- Businesses that DON'T want to become community leaders or contributors.
- Businesses that DON'T want to know what's going on in our community.
- Businesses that are NOT looking to meet other local businesses or community leaders.
- Businesses that DON'T want a voice or a say in how their industry is represented and engaged with locally.
- Businesses that DON'T want to learn from others or share their knowledge with others.
- Businesses that DON'T want advertising on our website, our annual activity guide, or extra sponsorship opportunities.