Digital Chamber Badge For Members
Did you know that when consumers know your business is involved with the Chamber there is a:
• 63% increase in likelihood they will buy from your business
• 57% increase in your business’ local reputation
• 51% increase in consumer awareness
• 44% increase in your business’ consumer favorability
Here are three ways you can maximize your membership by using your online Digital Membership Badge:
1. Proudly display your official Chamber decal/digital logo on your social media profiles, posts, google listings, e-mails, promotional materials, business cards, etc.
2. Website and email friendly: Enhance your search engine optimization by adding a reciprocal link along with the Digital Membership Badge. Because the Chamber’s webpage is ranked so highly by Google, when you add a reciprocal link (a link back to the Chamber’s website) along with the Digital Membership Badge, it will improve your SEO and Google rankings. So be sure to include a link back to www.myosceolachamber.org/.
3. Networkability: Digital Membership Badges act as a powerful promoter of your values and encourage members to share their accomplishments within their social communities and online. Sharing your digital badge via your social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn not only helps you promote your business for free, but could shed light on a networking opportunity. You never know who will meet once you are affiliated with the Austin Chamber.
To download the Member Badge click the button below. Once you have downloaded the badge you can put it on your social media and website. If you’re not sure how to add the badge to your website, your web designer/developer should be able to help. These images are for web use only. If you need a logo for printed materials, or one sized different than below, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber Member Badge (White Background)
Chamber Member Badge (Transparent Background)